Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Work that scarf!

April 1, 2012

Last night I went to a Gilligan's Island party and was in love with all the costumes! Who doesn't love a good themed party? Oh, and it was on a boat! Even better!

On the boat, I made friends with a girl named Kate who was dressed as a "Cruise Director" which was such a cute idea! So creative. She had a red scarf on to complete her nautical look.

As we were tearing it up on the dance floor, I noticed that Kate was trying to find a way to tie her scarf so that it would be more comfortable for dancing. So I took the scarf from her and tied it into a vest while bustin a move (now that's multitasking!). As I revealed the finished vest and put it on Kate, she was amazed and loved it!
It was a pretty awesome fashion-on-the-dance-floor moment!

. Z .


The only pictures I got were with her jacket over the scarf-vest, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment