Friday, February 3, 2012

Black Milk Clothing

I have recently been brought into a world of obsession and a great brand community that is Black Milk. A couple of girls close to me we're generous enough to share this little secret with me!

Black Milk Clothing is based in Australia and is exclusively online. Most known for their amazing leggings, Black Milk produces a very unique product of printed fabrics cut into various garment styles.

Black Milk is somewhat of a cult brand in that its fans create small communities all over the world! Thousands of girls come together to share their love for these sexy printed leggings, dresses, skirts and bathing suits!

I am now a proud owner of Black Milk Pink Galaxy leggings and a Purple Galaxy dress. Upon acquiring these, I immediately fell in LOVE! Amazed at the fit and feel of the clothes, along with the "ooo-aaah" wow-factor of the print, I am hooked. Every time I where one of my galaxy pieces I get so much attention and I can't help but love that! They create this awe-struck interest in people because they are so unique to anything else out there in the fashion world. It's not high fashion, it's not an amazing shape or silhouette, it's not beauty in the fabric choices and construction in a traditional sense. It's unique for the idea: Fitted clothes with striking images printed on them.

I could go on, but instead I will leave you with some pictures!
(one of me, and the rest are taken from Black Milk Clothing's Facebook page)

. Z .

P.s. My computer has been a little freaky the past couple months so this is my first post done on the mobile app. We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment